July 1, 2010

Mie-chan....

Hi Everyone...

I want to post about my pet, Miechan. She is a Persian cat (I'm not sure if she was a pure Persian). I got her from my best friend. He doesn't want to keep Miechan in his house due to he will have a baby.

Miechan is very shy and lazy. She always sleep all day and lay on the floor. Her face was not too cute...but I like her so much.


More photo...

See it, she even never smile for the camera...-_-


Is that all what you got??


Seems I made her bit angry...sorry, girl!


Even though I put her in my room, she always find a place to sleep again. I think she only wake up when she get hungry and want to pup.

Unfortunately, I have to give her back to my friend. Seems she was very frustrated to live in my boarding house.

Bye Miechan...see you soon, girl!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...