June 28, 2010

My weekend: Masjid At Ta'awun, Puncak - Bogor, West Java

Hi Everyone,

How was your weekend guys? I hope you enjoy your weekend and it recharges your energy for this week. Last weekend, I went to Puncak, Bogor. I decided to take public transportation to go there. I know it will be riskier to get stuck by the traffic, but I'm trying to enjoy it.

I took Lebak Bulus - Bogor bus (Agramas) then continue with Bogor public transportation (angkot). The last stop of Bogor public transportaion route Ciawi - Puncak is in Tugu. From Tugu, I have to take another angkot with Tugu - Cipanas route.

At that route we will passed a big and beautiful mosque that stand at near the Puncak peak. I decided to stop by and pray, since already Ashar time. After pray, I take a chance to walk around the mosque. Subhanallah...just take a look these photos



More photos are here...



From this mosque, we can see the Puncak traffic with green tea field.

Beautiful isn't it? Don't hold there, take a look picture below...


They has a beautiful garden with many trees and a pond...and ....


In their backyard, they has a small garden with small river, flowing from the hill. I think that this place is more than a place to pray but to see and admire what ALLAH has created for us is such a beautiful things that we have to thanks for it.


I'm over excited to take photos, so I'm not realized that it's almost Maghrib time. I pray Maghrib and continue my journey to Cipanas. There are a lot of things that I learned during my stop at this mosque...Alhamdulillah...

See you again, guys!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...