June 24, 2010

The Photographers

Hey Guys!

Sorry for my few days absences...I've been very busy lately, always office things!

Don't you realize that in photography, we can only see the object or model in our photo. The photographer was the mastermind of those best photos. But, have you ever imagine on how do they pose while taking or reviewing their photo shoot?? Here let me show you...

Seems they're too focus on taking picture...

1...2...3...smile!

Nice pose, dude!

Am I good enough?
need more photos?? :P
Below is my freelancer friends, look how they are posed on my camera...hihihihihi, sorry guys! ^_-

Didik with his gear and his boss lense...:P

Yudho keep on nice pose..

City in style...:P

Bekti with his Kodak...

Felix with his new gear...^_^ v

It's always fun if we go photo hunt together. I should tell you, take the photographer pose in candid is so much fun...

See you again on my next post, bye for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...